Hreflang Manager WordPress Plugin 1.07
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register
What is the hreflang HTML attribute?
The hreflang HTML attribute, which goes inside link elements included in the HEAD section of the page, helps search engines understand that certain pages are targeted for a specified language or country. By implementing this attribute you can send your users to the targeted pages and greatly increase the SEO performance of your website.
Why a plugin?
The implementation of the hreflang attribute in a website powered by WordPress can be a very cumbersome process without a specific plugin, for this reason we developed Hreflang Manager.
How does it work?
With the “Connections” menu or with the “Hreflang Manager” sidebar you can connect the pages of your website with the related versions targeted for different languages or different countries. The plugin will handle your connections by adding the proper html markup in the HEAD section of the selected pages.
20.02.2019 - v1.07
- The "Hreflang Manager" sidebar has been added
26.11.2017 - v1.06
- Documentation updated (the plugin codebase isn't changed)
04.07.2017 - v1.06
- Added Import and Export menus
- Added several new options
- Improved back-end menus
- Improved meta box
- The WordPress default font-family stack is now used in the back-end
- Added video tutorials in the plugin documentation
17.04.2016 - v1.05
- Added clone button in Connections menu
- Corrected norwegian ISO_639-1 code